More from Baibakov Art Projects
- Vladey!: In a Record-Breaking Week, Moscow gets an Auction of its Own
- Auction Week Appetizers: Frieze New York and the Age of Koons
- Restitution in the News: The Met’s return of two Cambodian Sculptures may aid Antonova
- Venice already?! e-flux and ArtReview help us prepare
- Feeling Philanthropic (Sort of): Major Changes on the way for Russian Art Museums?
Tag Archives: Luis Pérez-Orama
Taking a cue from the Guggenheim, this week the international art world turns its attention South. Mexico’s largest fair, Zona Maco kicks off today with its emphasis on Latin and South America, with Coleccion Jumex director Patrick Charpenel has selected … Continue reading